*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hello!! OMG can you believe that it's almost April? Okay, so I have been horrible about blogging lately, but I promise for real this time that I will be better. It's been a kind of hectic past few weeks for me, but I plan on scheduling my posts and keeping up on things better moving forward. Especially commenting back on both my post comments and visiting some of my favorite blogs, and new ones more often.
- All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
- The Mesmerized by Rhiannon Frater (From the author for Beta read. OMG this book rocked!)
- Anywhere With You by Kaylee Ryan
- Caught Up In Us by Lauren Blakely
- Haunt Me by Heather Long
- Love at Stake by Victoria Davies
- More With You by Kaylee Ryan
- The Shadow Prince by Stacy O'Neal
- The Start of Us by Lauren Blakely
Thank you to HarperCollins, Edelweiss, and Rhiannon Frater.
I reviewed Til Death by Kate Evangelista, which was a bit typical of a story for me, and Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira which was amazing and I will be getting myself a finished copy of!!
I had two cover reveals. One for Lux: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout which is books 1 & 2 of the series, and My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris.
I also had a promo post for Firmoo glasses. I got a pair to review and the company also offered up 5 digital coupon codes for 50% off.
Hope that you all had a fabulous week and that the Spring weather is going to come soon. Looks like we are supposed to start warming up this week in my area. Leave me a link to your post for me to visit back.