*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hi everyone!! I skipped a StS post last week with it being Easter and all that. That's really no excuse, but I also didn't have much to post anyways. My birthday was this past Monday so I have a super awesome gift in this StS post. I got it for myself, but it was with $$$ that I got from family! I also went to a book signing for Laini Taylor on Thursday night, so I have awesome signed books!! I took a day off of work Friday to spend the day with my daughter and do fun things as well. We went to play Glow Golf, went out to lunch, went to the park for a play date with a friend, and then her friend from next door came over. It was a full, but fun day!
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page (audiobook)
- Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
- Salvage by Alexandria Duncan (audiobook)
- Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong (audiobook)
- The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco
- A World Without Princes The School for Good and Evil#2 by Soman Chainani (audiobook)
- My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris (gifted to me from the author)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge
- Kissing the Maid of Honor by Robin Bielman
- Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor
- Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia (audiobook)
- Shadow and Bone Leigh Bardugo (audiobook) I now own the physical, digital, and audio!!
- The Living Dead Boy by Rhiannon Frater (ebook and audiobook)
- Unfixable by Tessa Bailey
- Wild About Her Wingman by Robin Bielman
That is also the reason I bought so many audiobooks. You can add the professional narration to a lot of the ebooks and you can switch between them. I tend to read a book and also listen to the audio along with them, so this is a great thing for me! (but maybe bad for my bank account)
I want to thank Harper Audio, Macmillan, Sourcebooks, and Odyssey Bookshop (for hosting the awesome book signing event). Also thank you to my family who gave me birthday money so I could get myself a Kindle Fire. I have wanted one forever, but didn't want to spend money on one since I had a regular kindle and a nook.
Since this was a long post, I will be quick about what was on my blog this week. I had two cover reveals, one for Divinity by Michelle L. Johnson and the other Tempting the Bodyguard by J. Lynn. I also had a birthday post with a giveaway that has now ended. Last, I had a blog tour post with a swoony excerpt from My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris. I kind of sucked with not having any reviews this week. I have been having a hard time with writing them lately and have almost 10 to do I think!! I have written 2 as of this post, and hopefully will get to at least another 2 before Monday.
Hope everyone had a fantastic week!!!