*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews
Hello everyone!!! Happy Father's Day to the fathers out there and single moms that fill the role!! I know I have been horrible lately. I have had a lot going on, and reading and blogging has been on the back burner. Hopefully now things are all settled, and I don't have any events or things coming up that will take my attention away from it. I didn't do one of these last week because I was doing the Superhero Scramble Obstacle Race. It was so fun and hard. I was really sore for a few days after, but I felt really accomplished. There were only 2 obstacles I failed at. Anyways, enough about that. There will be pics below. Onto the books now. (I was going to include the pics in my video, but my thing was being stupid.
My hair is so fluffy from the humidity!
- Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane
- Ready to Wed by Cindy Madsen
- The Possibility of Us by Lisa Burstein
- The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien
- Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare Series #2) by Tessa Bailey
- Best Man With Benefits (Wedding Dare Series #4) by Samanthe Beck
- Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
- Risky Surrender (Take a Risk #2) by Robin Bielman
- Rules of Survival by Jus Accardo
- Worth the Risk (Take a Risk #1) by Robin Bielman
Thank you to Macmillan, Entangled Publishing and Cindy Madsen!!
I hope you all had a really great week. Check out my pics from the Superhero Scramble below!! My friend also posted some videos on FB and I have shared them on my timeline for any of you who are friends with me on there!
This obstacle was so fun!! The Leap of Faith! 12 feet to the water.
This was Hell Freezes Over. We just jumped the fire pit, next we have to dive under a beam in a muddy ice pit! That was my least favorite. It hurt so bad!!
This was one of the obstacles I failed. The rings were really far apart, and there was a big difference in height.
I love this pic!!
The face I am making is epic! That slime crawl was so gross!
And here we are holding hands to go through the finish line!!!