*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews
Hello loves!! Sorry it's been a while since I've done one of these. I haven't really had much so I figured I would wait to post. As you see, my blog name still hasn't changed, but I am still changing it to Book Loving Me sometime soon. Anyways, I have some really awesome books in this StS so I will get on with it.
- Accidentally Married On Purpose by Rachel Harris
- Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
- Silent Night by C.S. Kyle
- The 100 Society by Carla Spradbery
- The Fall by Bethany Griffin
- The Perfectionist by Sara Shepard
- Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman (forgot to mention in vlog)
- Wolfsbane by Gillian Phillip
- Four (A Divergent Story Collection) by Veronica Roth
- I'm With You by Glenna Maynard
- Mirror X by Karri Thompson
Thank you to Entangled Publishing, HarperTeen, Hachette, Avon, Abrams, Tor, Netgalley, and Edelweiss. Can't wait to read these!!
I didn't post a lot this week. With some schedule changes coming at work, I've been a little preoccupied with my thoughts. I will also blame it on Big Brother. The live feeds are so crazy addicting that I can't help myself sometimes. Unfortunately, my reading and blogging suffer from it lol!! I did have my review of Body in The Woods post and a cover reveal for The Social Media Experiment.
Thanks for stopping by! *hugs*